Selenium is a tool that helps automate web browser interactions for website testing and more.
To integrate Selenium with GoProxies, you would need to follow the steps below:
- Firstly, you would need to install Selenium Wire to extend Selenium's Python bindings, since using the default Selenium module for implementing proxies that require authentication makes it complicated. You can do it using the pip command:
- Another package which is recommended for this integration is webdriver-manager. It's a package that simplifies the management of binary drivers for different browsers. In this case, there's no need to manually download a new version of a web driver after each update.
- You can install the webdriver-manager using the pip command as well:
- Specify your account credentials for proxies to work:
Firstly, you would need to replace 'your_username' and 'your_password' with your credentials.
Then you need to specify the endpoint, in this example we're using 'proxy-america.goproxies.com:10000'
- The full example of a code should look like this:
That's it! You've set-up GoProxies via Selenium.