Dedicated datacenter proxies are proxies acquired from data center facilities rather than actual internet users, where IP addresses are assigned by an ISP.
Compared to other proxy types, private datacenter proxies provide more reliable performance both speed-wise and access-wise, making them the perfect choice for web scraping activities.
There are five different types of datacenter proxies that are categorized by their main distinct qualities:
• Rotating IP address: provides you access to the whole proxy pool by giving you a new IP address for each new request.
• Static IP address: allows you to access websites with a single (static) IP address.Dedicated IP address: an IP address that is assigned just for you; it is not shared with anyone else.
• Shared IP address: the same IP address can be used by other people besides you.
• SOCKS5: uses a SOCKS5 protocol for convenient handling of large amounts of data (coming soon)
• HTTP/HTTPS: uses HTTP/HTTPS protocol for more secure web browsing.
Compared to other proxy types, datacenter proxies are usually cheaper, making it a budget-friendly solution for your use cases.